[Evolution-hackers] evolution-mapi 0.32.0

Ok, I know you are tired, but try to look at that one also. I have
installed and built
e-d-s and evolution, and they both work, now trying to build up
evo-mapi I get the
following configure error:

checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for GNOME_PLATFORM... yes
checking for EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER... configure: error: Package
requirements (evolution-data-server-1.2 >= 2.31.6) were not met:

Empty package name in Requires or Conflicts in file
'/usr/lib64/pkgconfig/evolution-data-server-1.2.pc'

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER_CFLAGS
and EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Error!  Configure exited with status: 1
Failed package evolution-mapi

root quadser:/home/sasa/DEVELOPMENT/DROPLINE_GNOME/DBS/DLG_2_32#

it seems it can't find e-d-s ..pc file, now I'm asking, why evolution found it ?

Rgds
Saxa