Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution master does not build

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 15:49 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 20:06 +0100, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
> > In latest git master, I had to update the Makefile.am in
> > evolution/capplet/settings to make it build:
>
> Thanks, changes committed.

Hi Matt; where were they committed?  I pulled the latest git HEAD and I
don't see these changes... see my previous email (sorry I posted without
reading this but my Evo has been offline so I could rebuild it :-p :-))

Maybe they went onto a branch or something?  I'm no git expert so I'm
not sure how to check this.  Does everyone else see this change?