Re: [Evolution-hackers] Raw access to message

On Do, 2010-03-11 at 16:41 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 15:16 +0100, Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is it possible to get raw access to an email (including header and
> > body)? Or, if that is not possible, raw access to the body of the
> > message?
>
> Do you  mean, something more low-level than Ctrl-U ?
>
> 	Xav

Ups, sorry, maybe I should be more precise. I'm trying to build a new
plugin, so the question was from an C programmers point of view.

Meanwhile I tried to reconstruct the header via the function
camel_medium_get_headers(). But this is not that perfect for me. I also
need the body of the message.

Summarized a function which returns a pointer into the message body or
even at the beginning of the whole email (header + body) would be really
nice. In the end I just need a raw copy of the email. If everything
fails I will try to reconstruct the email.

Any ideas/hints?

cheers,
Stefan