Re: [Evolution-hackers] camel-folder-summary locking ...

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 22:20 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I just hit a nasty in camel-folder-summary; suggested patch attached,
> seemingly a simple problem of a re-enterancy hazard in the same thread
> with a ghashtable:

	Ok; this was fixed by Chen's reversion of freeing the uid and NULL'ing
it (recently). However reading the code some more, I think we can do a
lot better, and more cleanly.

	I attach the patch; discussed with Chen & Srini; I just committed to
gnome-2-28 and master.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot