[Evolution-hackers] evolution-kolab: Display of extended free-busy lists

Hi all,

within the evolution-kolab plugin, we would like to display extended free-busy
information if some is available on the Kolab server.
  Extended f/b lists have some text attached to the "busy" information for any
user within the same calendaring group. This feature is provided by the Kolab
server and we would like to make it available to the plugin users.
  Now, I'd like to know whether there is any sensible way in Evolution 2.30 to
display this extended information in the free-busy-view. So far, I haven't
seen something like this, but maybe I've missed it. Maybe some tooltip would
do the trick, if one hovered the mouse pointer over a busy time of some
attendee in the "new meeting" dialog.
  If something like this is not yet implemented, can it be done from within
the EPlugin (without duplicating existing infrastructure)? I guess not, but
again, I might have missed something.

Best regards,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/