[Evolution-hackers] GTG + evolution: mail to task. How to launch a script?

Hi

I used Evolution task management for a long time but now I'm going to
use GTG http://gtg.fritalk.com/
I appreciated a lot the mail2task eplugin in evolution and I'm
wondering if there is an easy way to perform the same with GTG.
GTG comes with a python script gtg_new_task "$task" "$subtask" which
can feed GTG with a new task.
If $task is the title of the email and $subtask is the body of the
email ... it shouldn't be a hard thing to do as it happens for mutt
http://www2.bryceharrington.org:8080/drupal6/node/105

I have been looking around the eplugins available but it seems that
there is no ready plugin capable to just run a script.
May you give some advise on how to perform this?

Thank you

Cheers
--
Dam