Re: [Evolution-hackers] Heads-up: EBookBackend/EBook ECalBackend/ECal ongoing API changes

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 14:42 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Will that break libebook and libecal APIs? The issue only mentions
> backends, but the subject of your emails includes "EBook" and "ECal".

	Hi,
for EBook it is, all the async API there uses 'status' as an indicator
of the operation result in the async callback. I'm changing it to GError
too. I'm still on ECalBackend, but it seems some similar change will be
in ECal too, though I'm not sure yet, I'm not that far. I'll summarize
changes in the bug report when I'll be done with it, to have them
written somewhere.
	Bye,
	Milan