Re: [Evolution-hackers] Anyone doing nightly builds for SUSE?

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 09:16 -0600, John Lange wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 15:50 +0530, Bharath Acharya wrote:
>
> > The nightly builds were broken because of some IMAPX issues. They
> are up
> > now, but would be updated every week, no nightly builds.
> >
> > The nightly builds now have 2.29.6+ running.
>
> Thanks. I gave it a quick try and it complains that "Nothing provides
> libgtkimageview.so.0 64 bit". Just thought I'd let you know.

Make sure libgtkimageview0 is installed on your machine. Run:

$ rpm -qa | grep libgtkimageview

If it is installed, run /sbin/ldconfig as root. You should no longer see
that issue. If it is not, install libgtkimageview:

$ zypper in -y libgtkimageview0

and evolution should no longer complain.

-Suman