[Evolution-hackers] Git MASTER won't build

Hi all; someone (POC?) mentioned this a few hours ago but silly me, I
didn't notice and tried to grab the latest stuff to test some of the bug
fixes going in.  Currently the git master is quite broken; I'm getting
compile errors due to diff3 fragments left in the code:

#       modified:   calendar/gui/cal-editor-utils.c
#       modified:   calendar/gui/e-calendar-view.c
#       modified:   calendar/gui/e-memo-table.c

It looks like these, at least, were caused by Fridrich's commit this
morning.

Then, after fixing this (I just removed the changes) I got this makefile
error:

make[5]: Entering directory `/opt/src/evo/evo-master/obj/evolution/plugins/mail-to-task'
  CC     liborg_gnome_mail_to_task_la-mail-to-task.lo
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `../../calendar/gui/libevolution-cal-shared.la', needed by `liborg-gnome-mail-to-task.la'.  Stop.

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

BTW, I just noticed that there seem to be some .in files that aren't
checked into git; doing a git status in my evolution tree shows these
external files:

# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#       calendar/conduits/calendar/Makefile.in
#       calendar/conduits/common/Makefile.in
#       calendar/conduits/memo/Makefile.in
#       calendar/conduits/todo/Makefile.in

Personally in my projects I never commit the .in files (I don't commit
translation files either: I have my makefiles dynamically download the
latest every time I build a kit, which saves all those translation
commits), but it seems like the standard practice in Gnome (or at least
Evo) is to commit them so maybe these should be added?