Re: [Evolution-hackers] Getting a core in latest git Evolution view Junk folder

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 13:13 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> I'm on actual master as well, and I do not see this. I tried to select
> Junk folder of my IMAP account, under On This Computer, but none of
> these exhibits your issue.

To be clear, it doesn't happen to me ALL the time.  Only sometimes;
maybe with certain email in my Junk folder?  Since the failure appears
to be related to determining something about attachments.  I was using a
build I did a few days ago just fine, then suddenly this started
happening.  I updated to the latest git (without changing anything in my
account) and built that and it still happened.

> What account type is your Junk folder from? Do it all Junk folders or
> only some of them? When you close evolution and move out (do not
> delete it) folders.db file for that account, will it fix itself?

I've no doubt I can fix it in various ways, I was just wondering if
there was any information anyone wants me to collect before I do.

As I mentioned, it's connecting to an IMAP server.