Re: [Evolution-hackers] Another build failure
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: paul mad-scientist net
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Another build failure
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:09:58 -0500
On 2/7/2010 5:13 PM, Paul Smith wrote:
On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 16:36 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
I still can't reproduce these build failures myself for some reason,
so if you could verify there are no more linking problems I'd
appreciate it greatly since we have a release tomorrow.
Works now, thanks. I'm updating my web page related to my Makefile.
I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get it working on Red Hat.
I would think not very hard, all the dependencies should already be there.
Getting it to work on gentoo was easy enough. I set distro to empty and to install in /opt/evo.
I'll update and kick of a build this morning also.
] [Thread Prev