Re: [Evolution-hackers] Building against gtk3

> Evolution does not yet build against the latest round of API breaks in
> gtk3.  The others may or may not.
Ok, maybe I'll wait until everything is fixed :)

>  No need to file bugs (unless you're
> submitting patches) -- we're well aware of it.

I didn't mean that I wanted to file bugs about compilation, but about
the window showing the list of emails. Instead of showing the list, it
shows whatever occupied that region of the screen before switching to
Evolution mail: for example a piece of Calendar, or a piece of any other
application I was using. Weirdly, it reacts correctly upon inputs: if a
click somewhere, the message is shown in the preview are on the bottom.
Are you aware of this?