Re: [Evolution-hackers] Account management and keyrings

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 23:50 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Also, while we're on the subject of password storage, pretty please can
> we drop support for the old legacy ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution password
> file and make keyring integration mandatory for Evolution 3.0?  We are
> the only ones still using that directory.

Didn't hear any objections to this so I've dropped support for the old
password key file from master.  I don't expect many problems since all
distros should be shipping E-D-S with GNOME Keyring integration by now,
and most users on a regular upgrade cycle should be migrated by now.

I'm gonna be breaking the password API as part of my account management
rewrite, so I wanted to expunge all the cruft from it first.