[Evolution-hackers] Built finally worked, but execution failed.

*Sigh*  :)
I got the build to work with the script, finally, by disabling openchange and mapi (Milan, I will try checking out a less recent version of openchange soon).  I ran the schema configuration, then tried to start Evolution.  Segfault.

For the interested, here's the output:

(evolution:2357): camel-WARNING **: camel_type_register: invalid junk parent class for 'CamelSession'
(evolution:2357): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_register_static: assertion `parent_type > 0' failed
(evolution:2357): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed
(evolution:2357): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_param_spec_object: assertion `g_type_is_a (object_type, G_TYPE_OBJECT)' failed
(evolution:2357): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_class_install_property: assertion `G_IS_PARAM_SPEC (pspec)' failed
(evolution:2357): camel-WARNING **: Trying to check junk data is NULL OBJECT
(evolution:2357): camel-CRITICAL **: camel_object_class_cast: assertion `check_magic(k, ctype, CAMEL_OBJECT_CLASS_MAGIC)' failed
Segmentation fault

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]