Re: [Evolution-hackers] WebDAV Addressbook Comments

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 08:13 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> 5. Unless I edit the name field of an entry the OK button is always
> greyed out.  If I just enter a character in name and then backspace
> (to delete the character) the OK button enables.

	Hi,
that's intentional and common for all backends. Actually, it's an UI
thing. As you didn't change anything you have nothing to save, thus the
OK button is grayed. The UI is not tracking changes so closely to
recognize add+delete, but it's enough to indicate there was no change in
the editor.
	Bye,
	Milan