Re: [Evolution-hackers] GIT master failing evolution-data-server build...

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 20:22 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> > In function `ebook_test_utils_book_async_add_contact':
> > ebook-test-utils.c:160: undefined reference to `g_malloc0_n'

	Hi,
I do not see these myself, but from other experience I believe it's
linking to wrong GLib, to the older one, than it is compiled with, or
some other module it is linking to itself is using a newer GLib.

I'm not sure, but try to add glib-2.0 to EVOLUTION_ADDRESSBOOK_DEPS in
configure.ac, whether it'll help. Or maybe any of your environment
variable isn't referring to the right path?
	Bye,
	Milan