[Evolution-hackers] build failure / core in 2.28 git branch...?

So, I tried to update to the latest on the 2.28 git branch and Badness
Ensued.

First the build failed; I used Reid's patch to fix it and that worked
but it would be nice if someone actually promoted the fix into git.

However, now Evo is dumping core immediately upon start (I don't even
get a window up).  Does anyone else see this?  Unfortunately I'm
completely swamped at work right now, so I had to drop back to the
standard version, but if no one knows what it is I'll try to get more
info over the weekend.

It was stable (at least, the IMAP support) using the code on the branch
as of a week or two ago...