Re: [Evolution-hackers] EVolution-MAPI

> I wonder if can myself compile it using cigwin environment from the source

Cygwin is not Windows. Cygwin is a kind of Unix that just happens to
run on top of Windows. The existing port of (older versions of)
Evolution and the necessary parts of the GNOME stack below is
specifically for *native* Windows. Cygwin is not used.

Theoretically it shouldn't be hard to build Evolution and everything
below for Cygwin. But Evolution running on Cygwin certainly is not a
project I personally would be interested in taking part in, or using.

(Yes, I know I didn't answer his actual question.)

--tml