[Evolution-hackers] Where in the code is the autocompletion for To: field done?

Hello Evolution developers,

first of all thank you for making such a great tool!

I have built Evolution  2.26.1 from source on Ubuntu 9.04. I would like to
explore the code that handles the autocompletion of email addresses in
receipient fields. In particular I would like to see if the it's feasible to
make the number of characters to be typed before the search for matches
occurs to be configurable (I would like it to be one char, but I understand
that more are necessary if the search goes against LDAP).

I am a developer, but I am new to to Evolution and Gnome. The code base is a
bit daunting so I would be grateful for a some pointer to which
module/file/methods I should look at.

In advance thank you for any help.

Florian