[Evolution-hackers] EDS DBus merge

Hi,

I've just merged dbus-calendar into EDS, so we're now Bonobo-free in
evolution-data-server! There are several known regressions that I've
filed in bugzilla and will work on these shortly, although offers of
help are greatly appreciated.  Most of the major regressions are best
resolved via some refactoring, so fresh blood is welcome.

I've also renamed the status whiteboard flag to evolution[dbus] because
dbus-hybrid is incorrect now, so remember this tagging bugs!

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com