Re: [Evolution-hackers] Retrieve signal of 'Junk' / 'Not Junk' button in Evolution mail

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 18:00 +0800, Arumugam Vkk wrote:
> My team created a spam filter that is being integrated into Evolution
> mail for our final year project. We have no problem reading the mails
> and everything is almost complete. Currently working on the retraining
> of Bayesian and we need to know how do we retrieve the signal when we
> click the 'junk' / 'not junk' button.

	Hi,
have a look how's done the bogofilter junk plugin
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/evolution/tree/plugins/bogo-junk-plugin
or the SpamAssassin plugin
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/evolution/tree/plugins/sa-junk-plugin
in evolution. Doing your spam plugin the similar way you'll be able to
choose it in Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences, tab Junk. (Maybe you
have it that way already, I do not know.)
	Hope that helps,
	Milan