Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel Manifesto

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 14:21 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> The sqlite backend stuff could also use some work. As far as I'm
> aware, the tables are non-optimal.

I really think it would be worthwhile engaging someone who has "SQL
guru" on their resume and asking them for help on this.  Maybe just an
informative query to the sqlite mailing list will get some interest and
useful responses.

I know just enough SQL to know that I don't know nearly enough to write
a robust, efficient SQL schema.  As with security protocols, I like to
leave this to the experts and just plead for their help :-)