[Evolution-hackers] Need help on integrating my own email filter with evolution.

Hi: all, We  are students who are doing final year project(FYP). Our FYP topic is to develop a email filtering software which supposed to work on Ubuntu.
The programming part and email server part are almost done. Now what we want to do is to integrate our software called( Spidey Spam Stopper ) into a Mail User Agent such as Evolution.   The mailing process is like the following:

MUA->Postfix->Procmail->SSS->Evolution

The yellow color MUA  represents sender side while the green color represents receiver side.  We have finished until SSS.  Now the received emails are stored in user's home directory such as /home/ruifeng/Maildir/new. Every user has his own directory to store his emails.

How can we integrate SSS into Evolution?

Thank you very much !

Spidey Spam Stopper Development Team.

Get your preferred Email name!