[Evolution-hackers] problems building from HEAD

Hi all,

I had some problem compiling code from HEAD, all were missing references
in linking phase.
With some patience (and many `./autogen.sh`) I've corrected some
Makefile.am so to include all required libraries in *_LIBADD lists: a
patch is attached, but it sound so strange to me that no-one faced the
same problem I think it exists another reason for the inconvenience,
probably a very dummy one.

Do any other else had compilation (or, better, linking) errors from HEAD
in latest days?

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido
http://claimid.com/madbob