Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] Evolution 2.26 released

Excellent work!!!

But I have a simple question here.As u know, I have lots of e-mails. And
it takes a lot of time compiling the souce code, maybe there will be
some configuration issues.

So, is there any simple way to upgrade 2.24.3 (ubuntu 8.10) to 2.26.0?
Maybe there is a repository that can be added to apt source-list and
simply use "sudo apt-get update".

Any hint is mostly appreciated. Thanks in advance.