Re: [Evolution-hackers] Command line

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 22:04 +0100, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
> Le vendredi 06 mars 2009 à 16:16 -0200, RASKA Maria Paula a écrit :
> > Is there any way to use the command line for importing mbox files to
> > Evolution instead of using the wizard it comes with?
>
> I think this is currently not possible. Also it is probably a good idea
> to fill a RFE at http://bugzilla.gnome.org because it would much useful
> for git users.

In which context would that be useful for git users? Sending the patches
generated with "git format-patch" by importing into the outbox?

I have tried that once by importing manually. Without further mangling
of the "git format-patch" output mails are then send with the send time
stamp equal to the time when the patch was committed to git, which
confuses recipients who sort by time. I made this mistake once and then
switched to "git send-email" instead.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly