[Evolution-hackers] Plugin to move message to the corresponding folder according to the date of the message

Hello,

I want to sort mail and put them in a hierarchy of directory. One
directory per year, then one sub-directory for each mounth and one
sub-directory per day.

I'm searching for a evolution plugin that can move selected messages to
the right place. Is anyone have a moving plugin example ?

How can I start my plugin ? How can I access to the date of the
message ?

Thanks
Julien