Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] Trying to build evolution 2.26.3 on SuSE 11.1

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 11:49 -0400, John Guenther wrote:
> Ok, where do I find it and how do I build it?  I believe it is included
> in the stuff I pulled down from the Evolution site, but the configure
> will not create the makefile to build any of it.

We used to maintain our own fork of libical, but no longer.

You can find the latest release here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeassociation/

Build instructions are in the README file:
http://freeassociation.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/freeassociation/trunk/libical/README?view=markup

Matthew Barnes