Re: [Evolution-hackers] Interface Spec for PIM component interoperability

Srini, Berndt,

I know this thread is very old (hopefully Evo sorts by newest mail in thread, not olders, like KMail did, until recently ;), but I thought I'd hijack it anyhow, for a proposal:

What do you guys think of a PIM BOF at the Gran Canaria desktop summit this year? I'd try to get any interested Mozillistas and Maemo-ites involved as well, if you agree that this is a good idea. Hopefully there'll be some around. Would give us all a chance to discuss the state of things and how we can best interoperate and cooperate, in the future.

Game?

Till