[Evolution-hackers] About the Bug 567008

Hi,

When researching the Bug567008 in bugzilla, I found that when Evolution
startup, it first construct the local folder with
camel_local_folder_construct.
In the camel-local-folder.c:269, it will check the index file.  When
checking the index file INBOX.ibex.index which is in the attachment, it
always regarded it as invalid index file. And then it will clear all the
uids in the folder summary at camel-local-folder.c:292.

This is the root cause of the Bug567008, in my opinion.

I am confused why it always regarded the index file as invalid index
file. Could anyone pleased explain it to me?

PS: The index file is created by Evolution when you create a account
with Standard Unix mbox spool file server type. It is under
~/.evolution/mail/spool/var/mail/[user]/.

Thanks!
Norman