[Evolution-hackers] Meaning of "uid" key in gconf /apps/evolution/mail/accounts

Hi all,

I'm trying to realize a script to autoconfigure evolution in my
enterprise environment. I want to do this using gconftool-2 commands and
not by directly editing evolution configuration files in my home dir.

Right now I'm studing the content of the /apps/evolution/mail/accounts
gconf key and I don't understand the real meaning of the uid field found
in this key. It looks like: uid="12396495851 6535 0 pastore-desktop".

What is the real meaning of the digits in this field and where does
evolution find them or how does evolution calculate them?

Thank you in advance