Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI support not even close... ?!?! Can I help?

Hey Reid; what did you have to do to get this working?  I tried
modifying my configuration then sending HUP to both the system
dbus-daemon and my local dbus-daemon, but when I restart evo I still
don't see any extra factory applications start.

Did you have to kill them outright?  Do they restart?  Did you just log
out/back in?  Reboot?

I don't know why the e-d-s-2.28 stuff would start if you're running off
of the master branch, since those (IIRC) are bonobo services and we
shouldn't be using bonobo anymore?