[Evolution-hackers] how to generate addressbook.db

hello all,

I wrote a code, that I called two function 'e_book_backend_file_load_source' and 'e_book_backend_file_create_contact
then successful generate 'addressbook.db' and 'addressbook.db.summary' base on a exported vcard file,

then I tried copy the 2 generated addressbook.db into ~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system, then run evolution, click  contact, but it told me can't load the file, I guess there are some different between my generate one with standard evolution generate, so, could you teach me how to generate standard addressbook.db file? I feel I mostly close my target, I will very appreciate for your help.

thanks a lot