[Evolution-hackers] Error loading address book

hello,

I am very appreciate for your help, base on your help I made a 'addressbook.db' file from a vcard file, then I moved the addressbook.db which generated by myself to already existenced directory ~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system/, but I got error message while I opened evolution to watch the contact, said: "

Error loading address book.
This address book cannot be opened.  Please check that the path /home/yeyo/.evolution/addressbook/local/system exists and that permissions are set to access it.
Detailed error message: Other error "

I don't know what's the difference between evolution's addressbook.db and my generate addressbook.db
how can I do that evolution load my generate addressbook.db file

by the way what does 'factory' and 'view' used to be?