[Evolution-hackers] CamelMimeMessage from known UID -- easiest way?

Hi,

I'm a newbie who's trying to write a plugin for Evolution. Please pardon my ignorance if my question sounds too simplistic. I've spent hours with the Camel documentation, but have not been able to figure this out for myself.

Given the UID [1] what is the easiest way to get a reference to the CamelMimeMessage object representing the message? There is a function called camel_folder_get_message, but it requires a CamelFolder object as one of the arguments. If this is what I need to use, how do I get hold of the CamelFolder where the message resides?

[1] I'm assuming UID is the value of the Message-ID header

Thanks,
Saurabh.
--
http://nandz.blogspot.com