[Evolution-hackers] Importing contact from winME devices

Dear Evolution Members,

I am trying to design a small application to import my windows mobile contacts into evolution. At the moment I am able to export my win mobile contact into a CSV file. The only thing I need to do now is to transform this CSV file to a format that evolution mail can understand.

So I am considering:

1. Creating a vcard that evolution mail can import.

This is pretty straight forward. The only thing I have not figured out is how to generate a UID for the vcard. Does anyone know what is the algorithm that evolution mail to generate the UID ? Or even better is there an API that I can use to generate the UID ?

2. Creating an evolution mail csv file.

This should be even simpler, but I cant find the csv file format that evolution mail can understand. I played around with the may evolution mail contact exporter. But it seems that evolution mail can only export the contacts to vCard. Does anyone know the CSV format for evolution mail ?

Cheers,
Zainul