[Evolution-hackers] Approval of licensing change

Hi all,

Kjartan Maaras pinged me on #i18n about licensing change and mentioned
how I was one of the "missing" guys.

Unfortunately, I have not received an email about it, so here it goes:
I give approval for a license change to both LGPLv2 and LGPLv3 for all
my contributions to Evolution and related software packages
(including, but not limited to evolution-data-server,
evolution-exchange).

Since SMTP headers can easily be forged, if in any doubt, email me
with a secret token and I'll reply back.

Cheers,
Danilo

PS. It's possible that I've used different email addresses in the
past.  The list includes dsegan gmx net, danilo kvota net and
danilo prevod org   All of them still go to me, so feel free to use
them as well.