Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Fwd: Evolution: Taking forward...]

Hi,

So here is the plan :

     * Drop Evolution copyright assignments and make it really easy to contribute to Evolution
     * Move Evolution licensing to  "LGPL v2 and LGPL v3" to let us re-use the code more easily around the platform.  This also moves us closer to Thunderbird's MPL/LGPL model.

We think this is good for Evolution and (of course) we continue to invest in Evolution. We are also working to ensure we have the rights to re-license all of the code. We will do the licensing/header changes as we audit the code ownership situation.

It would be really helpful if you can post a public/explicit mail with permissions to do it, or code pointers - if you think you wrote a piece of Evolution code & object.

I hereby approve the license change for the alleged 3 lines of code I have :)

Thanks,
James