Re: [Evolution-hackers] [openchange][devel] [ANN] Evolution-mapi moved to new SVN repository

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 09:21 +0100, Julien Kerihuel wrote:
> In the meanwhile, I have written a patch for EXCHANGE-MAPI
> evolution-data-server yesterday which make evolution work with
> libmapi-0.8 latest trunk revision. I'll move my patch from
> EXCHANGE-MAPI-EXCHANGE (local copy) to evolution-mapi new repository
> asap.

FYI, using libmapi-0.8 gives you - among other features:
        - freebusy support almost completed:
                - get freebusy data
                - find conflicts
                - setting freebusy data to be implemented soon
        - multiple Exchange accounts support
        - open another user mailbox (within the same session)
        - robust/complete implementation for GAL browsing using NSPI
        - event recurrence support
        - better Public Folders support
        - events monitoring (newmail notification, folder changes etc)

Mix some of these features with the set/get MAPI permissions API and you
have -IMHO - a nice playground for forthcoming evolution releases.

Cheers,
Julien.

--
Julien Kerihuel
j kerihuel openchange org

GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A  B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79