Re: [Evolution-hackers] [plugin-development] Adding a new filter action (replace subject in mail) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi!

Thanks for the tip. As stated, I'm a beginner both in coding and plugin
development. However, I will give it a shot after my exams.

I'll get back to this thread once and if I make any progress.

(No need to reply to me directly - I'm following the list)

Mats Taraldsvik