[Evolution-hackers] Access to the same set of Evolution files from WinXP and Linux

I have a WinXP-Linux(Ubuntu) dual boot system.
I would like to be able to access the same mail files using Evolution from both operating systems.
Does anyone know how the path/s to mail files etc can be redirected to a non-default location. I'd rather change the WinXP installation but if need be I'm prepared to relocate the origninal Linux-Evolution mail file location.
I've looked thru every %gconf.xml file I can find in the WinXP installation but none of them appear to have a path setting that can be changed.

I've looked at the discussion group on Sourceforge (ShellTer) where a WinXP installer for Evolution is supported and although several people have raised this question so far no-one had come up with an answer.

--

Dave
David G Hart

MSN: hartdg telkomsa net