Re: [Evolution-hackers] EPlugin newbie query

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. Now please bear with this newbie's questions
once again,
1. is this what you mean in your instruction?
./autogen.sh --enable-plugins=all

2. I ran ./autogen.sh (without any arguments) followed by ./configure
Here's the output:
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.7... yes
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... yes (version 2.12.11)
./configure: line 31010: syntax error near unexpected token `yes'
./configure: line 31010: `GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(yes)'
May I know what went wrong? What's the command you used to generate the
configure script for the release? I noticed that the configure shell
script is significantly different from what is provided in tar.gz. file.
I used a workaround by modifying configure shell directly instead. But
it helps only  because my plugin is a very simple code and I'm sure that
I'm not supposed to do it that way.

I'm using Ubuntu 7.04 and trying to build Evolution 2.10.3

best regards,
johan