[Evolution-hackers] Evolution Exchange Summary File format

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is any documentation on the exchange
summary file. I'm attempting to write a patch for tracker so that it
supports exchange and I'm up to the point where tracker parses the
email messages out of the file. It is able to correctly parse out the
folder structure and number of emails but can't read the emails
themselves probably because there is a bit of data at the beginning
its not expecting or the data format is not quite the same.

I'm looking for something like:

uid | flags | size | date_sent | date_received

or maybe you can just tell me how the exchange summary file differs
from a standard summary file.

Thanks

Joel