Re: [Evolution-hackers] Loading really large E-mails on devices with not enough Vm

On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 11:27 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 13:44 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > This is very strange, though. It looks like stream=0x0 but the
> > mime-parser's stream ain't NULL.
>
> that just means the stream the parser is using is not a subclass of
> CamelSeekableSubstream

The parser was parsing one that was opened by the maildir implementation
of camel_folder_get_message. So it's a file in a maildir, so I guess we
can make a stream for that file inherit CamelSeekableSubstream, right?

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
http://pvanhoof.be/blog
http://codeminded.be