[Evolution-hackers] Spam Improvements & Default spam filter

Guys,

We have done some pretty good improvements to SPAM filter in Evolution
2.22

(*) White list support
(*) Header based filtering (You can check for headers set by SpamPal or
SpamAssasin or any such server side spam headers hints). It will be a
lot faster, as you decide a spam without downloading the message.

Currently we are having SpamAssassin as the default junk filter and I
remember lots of people having issues with SA (interms of speed,
resources it occupies, memory, processes etc). IIRC some distros already
use bogofilter as the default junk filter.

I'm proposing to make Bogofilter as the default junk filter for
Evolution. Any thoughts to it?

-Srini.