Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange 2007 - MAPI Provider preview

  Hi guys,
    I had similar problems to Per. But I learnt something:
 When I am in his position I cannot move forward. If I try to change the
account username etc it does not work. I get his symptom.
 But if I delete the gconf entry and restart evo from fresh
I get to a different password entry box with a seperate domain entry.
If I get my credentials correct here, first time, then I can go forward.

  Then I get a crash :).
There is a log on:
   http://murray.home.cern.ch/murray/evo.txt
I have hidden some personal details, but you can see it does recover all
my folder from the (2003) server. Yay!
      Bill