Re: [Evolution-hackers] Problem Configuring Evolution with Microsoft exchange server...

	Hi,
it recalled me some bug, describing same situation. I do not have the
bug number handy, though and I think it is not fixed yet.
Try to set some flags on password window to stay always on top or
something like that. I do not know.
(look at evolution-data-server/libedataserverui/e-passwords.c)

If you will fix it then fell free to attach patch to that (unknown) bug.
	Bye,
	Milan