Re: [Evolution-hackers] Removing libdb from EDS source

Ross,

IIRC, it was done because, every libdb update broke Evolution or libdb
wasn't so stable release over release. Also OpenSUSE uses statically
linked libdb. But most of the hackers I know, dynamically link libdb.
I'm favor of the change. But lemme ping some old evolution hackers who
were part of this change, to understand what they feel about it.

-Srini