Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] Building Evo SVN on Ubuntu Hardy

Hi Paul,

Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 16:45 +1000, Greg Vickers wrote:
Will this work on Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy)?

Yes, definitely.  Up until last week I was using it on Gutsy regularly.

Create a local.mk file in the same directory and put:

        DISTRO := gutsy

there and you should be all set.

And we're off :)

I'm hopeful that using the latest version of Evolution will mean that I can talk Exchange MAPI to the Exchange 2007 server that we recently moved to...

Thanks,
--
Greg Vickers
Phone: +61 7 3138 6902