[Evolution-hackers] Evolution does not support message's priority?

Hi every experts,

I reviewed the code of evolution and also checked all columns in
evolution message list window. However, I could not find where to
display the priority of new email? I could not see whether the mail was
urgent or normal or non-urgent.

Of course, outlook and web email client of mail-apac.sun.com can support
this display funciton. I could see whether the mail was urgent or normal
or non-urgent.

Was this a bug, or not-supported function, or I had some problem in
usage?

Thank you!
Shuai Liu